A celebration of music and dance to highlight the plight of refugees worldwide
Refugees International Japan (RIJ) invites you to attend Rhythm and Hope 2012.
Now in its third year, Rhythm and Hope promises to be a fun evening with:
- Live music by The Watanabes, a whimsical global guitar pop group.
- Funky and soulful performances by other Japan based artists, including Ruby Room Orchestra, Monako 90000 and Casino Dance Studio.
- Raffle featuring great door prizes throughout the night.
With your support, Refugees International Japan aims to raise 1 million yen to help rebuild lives and restore human dignity to refugees around the world.
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Venue: SuperDeluxe, Nishi-Azabu (map)
Minimum Donation: 4000 yen in advance or 5000 yen at the door.
*Everyone will receive one raffle ticket upon entry and anyone with the name Watanabe will receive a special prize.
To make an advanced booking, click here.
- Return flights for 2 to Honolulu courtesy of Delta Airlines and a 4-night stay in the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii, with a cruise excursion.
- Weekend at Mt Haruna, Gumma, alone or with loved ones. courtesy of AbseilingMe
- Believe in Miracle God’s Diamond charm necklace designed by Kiichi Sugisawa
- Personal yoga session with Yogini Mirai Yamazaki
- ￥5000 gift card for Kimono Wine Bar and Grill in Minami Aoyama
- Dinner for two at JamRock Café
- Personal training session at T-BODYMAKE
- Health and beauty treatments at Salon Rejuna
- Carvery dinner for two with a half bottle of house wine (value ￥6500) at Biervana
See the facebook event page and click attend!